En poursuivant votre navigation sur ce site et les autres ressources du domaine et des sous-domaines de polysports.pese.ch, vous acceptez nos Conditions d'utilisation, notre Politique de Confidentialité ainsi que l’utilisation de cookies utilisés à des fins d'analyse, statistiques et publicités (si elles sont activées) More infosClose
Votre navigateur web semble proche d'une retraite bien meritée. Ce site web n'est malheureusement que très peu compatible avec ce dernier, de nombreux bugs peuvent survenir. Télécharger Vivaldi or Télécharger Google Chrome pour profiter pleinement de nos services ;)
Login error, are your connected to internet ? If not, the server may be unaccessible, please try again later or now by clicking on a link.
There are two ways to register, either you create a team or you join one! Both procedures are detailed at the bottom of this page.
Before starting a registration or joining a team, consultthe regulations of Polypsortsyou will find information allowing you to understand what is a PolySports team, what is a FUN team, the notions of limitations on the number of teams and participants per sport but also rules on the conduct of the games, the good behaviour to adopt, reasons for disqualification, etc!
The registration to a sport gives directly right to have the starter-pack containing the famous PolySport t-shirt, but also full of other goodies as practical as qualitative ;)
Definition : one TeamLeader (also abbreviated TL) : this is the person in charge of your section during the PolySports. It's not the team captain !see the list of TeamLeaders
Tip : once your team has been created, all the actions you can do with your team can be found in " my teams" tab.
The registration system has been revised this year : the team goes through a stage system specific to each sport. These stages are represented schematically below, and are detailed in each sport page on the green "create a team" button
As captain, your role will be to create a team and add players to it.
1) To register your team, consult the sports, choose one en un, once you have chosen the sport, check that there are not already too many teams from your section registered for that sport (the teams from your section registered for that sport are indicated on the sport page, note that you can still create a team if there is not yet the maximum number of teams that have paid (a team that has paid is recognized as being in the ready stage of the competition.)
2) Ready to create your team? Then you can click on the green "Create a team" button on the page of the sport you want to register your team for.
3) A window opens, maybe you are already in this window, anyway you have to choose a team name (that you can always change later) and a team type between "PolySports Competition" and "FUN" then click on the "create" button below/right of the window in question.
4) The team is created and appears in the "my teams" tab. You can then invite players to join it thanks to the link available on the right of your team.
5) When you will be enough in the team (at least 2 thirds of the maximum number of players), aTeam Leaderwill validate your team (their mails are on the TeamLeaders page, spam them if they are late :P)
If you want to join an existing team in your section, click on the link below to be redirected to your faculty's page and discover all the teams in your section participating in polysports!
You can also view the teams in your faculty currently registered for a specific sport by going to the sport's page from the sports page.Don't hesitate to contact the captains of the teams already created to try to join them, they normally put their email addresses on the team description if they wish to be contacted. You can also post an announcement on the PolySports facebook page of your faculty to indicate that you are looking to create or join a team for such sport.
0) To add players, you must be the captain of your team, the players you wish to add must also respect the following conditions:
a) be in the same section as you, and of the same gender as you if the sport is not mixed. (fun teams can mix sections)
b) Not to be on another team participating in an event having a match on the same day as that event.
c) Not to be in any team already in that event
d) The team must not have played any matches yet
e) The maximum number of players for this event and this team has not yet been reached, check the event page for this number.
1) go to the my teamspage to see your teams, find the team you want to add players to.
2) You can add players only if the team has not already started a match, so an "invite to join" link to invite players is displayed.
3) Click on this link, copy the indicated link and share it with people you wish to invite to join your team. You will be notified when someone leaves or joins your team.
4) You can also activate email notifications if you want to receive an email as soon as someone leaves or joins your team:
The sports Men's & Women's Basketball, Men's & Women's Football, Handball, Rugby, Tennis, Ultimate & Volleyball have a final that takes place on May 10th, once the match is played, if you qualify for the final, your team captain can add up to 30% of the number of players as substitutes.
Substitution allows you to add people to your team for the day of the finals, these people allow you to release some of your players if they can't make it to the finals day. When you click on the name of your team in order to see its players you will see 3 categories: Captains, Players and Substitutes. The substitutes will arrive in this last step.
To be able to be a substitute in your team, the person has to respect:
1) the section and the gender of the team, if it is not mixed.
2) Not be in another team participating in an event with a match on the same day as the event.
3) Not to be on any team already in that event
4) The maximum number of substitutes for this event and for this team must not be reached
Max. number of substitutions per sport: Basketball Women 1, Basket Men 3, Football Women 2, Football Men 3, Handball 3, Rugby 3, Ultimate frisbee 3, Volleyball 3
0) To be captain of his/her team. If you are not a captain and wish to be a substitute in a team, contact its captain to get the link to register as a substitute.
1) Switch your team from Pool to Substitutions, it is possible that once your team has been in the pool for more than an hour (i.e. once you have done the checkin on the day of the qualifications)
a) Click on "Pool Stage" on your team to open the pool stage
b) click on "Substitutions" to see the substitutions part
c) get your team in the substitutions stage
2) Go back to the my teams page if you have left it, and under your team you can now find an invitation link to become a substitute in your team.
3) copy the link and share it with people you want to invite to come and replace you. WARNING: this is not the same link as joining your team as a player! It is in the same place, but this time as you are in the substitutions stage, it has changed!
4) Once the people have joined your team as substitutes, you are ready to come to the end, check the list of substitutes by clicking on your team name.